Doddl Baby Cutlery Set & Case
It’s time to start weaning your baby, so you’re looking for safe baby cutlery perfectly designed to help your little one learn at every mealtime. Thankfully you’re in the right place! With doddl you can watch your little one safely explore cutlery as they start to grasp the wonders of food, textures and tastes!
This fork and spoon set has short compact handles that are easy for your baby to hold whilst reducing the gag risk and have smooth ends that feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth.
The doddl baby cutlery set contains a spoon and fork, along with a handy compact carry case.The doddl baby cutlery set contains a spoon and fork, along with a handy compact carry case.
Designed to help you safely introduce cutlery to your baby from 6+ months, doddl helps your baby learn at every mealtime and is recommended by feeding experts.
The cleverly designed, ergonomic handles allow the use of the basic palmer grip, with soft touch areas to help develop the more advanced pincer grip.
This cutlery set will encourage your baby to self-feed as they start to explore foods, textures and tastes.
The smooth ends are designed to feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth while the short compact design reduces gag risk.
This set will help build a positive association between cutlery and mealtimes and compliments both baby-led weaning and self-feeding.
- Suitable for babies 6+ months
- Certified safe for babies
- BPA and phthalates free materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Short and compact handles make cutlery easier to grip and control
- Bright soft touch areas help finger placement
- Utensil ends perfectly sized for little mouths and shaped for comfort
- 2-piece set builds familiarity with cutlery and encourages babies to hold a piece in each hand, working both sides of the brain equally
- Bright and functional compact case keeps cutlery safe and hygienic
- Award winning British design
All Weaning Products, Stationery and Bundle orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekend and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped. Currently we only ship to the United Kingdom. All our weaning products, stationery and bundles (not our boxes) are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class – please allow 2 to 4 business days to receive your order.